EASTER IS NOT THE SAME AS PASSOVER! The Easter holiday is the honor of a ancient pagan fertility goddess. This pagan goddess was renamed over and over throughout the centuries. “Easter” is just her newest name.
King Herod, was a pagan: He honored the celebration of pagan Easter, NOT the Holy Days of Passover and Unleavened Bread!
- Herod was not a Jew, he was an Edomite placed as king by the Roman Caesar to rule over the Jews [Hebrew Israelites] of the Messiah’s time.
- Herod, as reigning king of the Jews, killed many Jews and was infamous for at one time ordering the killing of all of the male babies of the Jews in an attempt to kill the True King of the Jews, Yahshua the Messiah.
- Herod built many pagan temples to many different pagan gods.
- Herod built 3 pagan temples to honor a man, Caesar Augustus as a god.
- Herod was faithful to the Greek/Roman religions and to their pantheon of false gods and goddesses.
- After He rebuilt the Temple for the Jews. Herod had a huge pagan golden Roman Eagle statue placed at entrance of the temples’s main gate, greatly angering the Jews. (showing his true devotion to pagan Greco-Roman gods)
Watch the movie “The Eagle”, it does a good job of showing the extent to which the Romans worshipped the idol of the eagle.
Sabbath Day Classes: http://www.ustream.tv/search?q=chronicles+of+ncci